SAGA is open to new members keen to get actively involved and help to implement specific SAGA’s tasks and goals, as well as to
benefit from our network. You can find more information on the different ways to participate in an existing COST Action here
Prospective new SAGA members are advised to follow these initial 4 steps:
- Read the objectives of the Action and the Working Groups (WG) objectives.
- Send an email to the Action Chair expressing your interest in joining the Action.
- Attach a motivation letter, incorporating/answering these questions:
- What is your main research interest?
- Have you worked on projects related to archaeology/cultural heritage?
- Could you explain what are your expectations in joining COST Action SAGA?
- What is your/your institution possible contribution towards SAGA’s goals?
- Which WG/s would you like to join
- In which way would you like to get involved? (as a MC Member, MC Substitute, MC Observer, Participant.) Action Participant is a term that includes all types of participation in SAGA’s activities (except MC meetings), so you are Participant if you are not any of the previous ones or any specific case.
- Attach an updated CV to the email.