- The Institute of Geophysics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Boční II/1401, 141 31 Praha 4, IČ 67985530
- Dr Hana Grison (Department of Geomagnetism , Institute of Geophysics of the Czech Academy of Sciences)
How to get to Prague
- Terminal 1 (flights to the countries beside Schengen’s space: in Europe for example Great Britain, Ireland, Cyprus, Rumania and Bulgaria, intercontinental flights).
- Terminal 2 (flights to the countries in Schengen’s space: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxemburg, Hungary, Malta, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland.
International railway stations:
- Prague main railway station
- Praha-Holešovice railway station
How to reach the venue by public transport?
- More info about public transport: http://www.dpp.cz/en/. The metro service works from 5.00 to 24.00 daily.
- The local organizer (LO) recommend to book accommodation via booking.com.
- The most practical option is to find a hotel near the metro station IP Pavlova (red line C, many trams).
- Good and cheap hotel near to the Institute of Geophysics:
- Good hotel near to the metro station I.P. Pavlova: